Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Proctor Painting Party

On Tuesday night after the boys got home from work, Spencer and Kait came down to our house to help us get started on painting the walls. Dallen and I went to Home Depot to get all the supplies and we started right away. While we were choosing out the paint I couldn't make a decision on the color for the walls but finally found a light brown. I was still debating if I liked the color as we were walking out of the store but I think it will look great once we get it on the walls.
Kait and I worked on priming the closet doors while the boys painted the ceilings. It was a lot of fun and we were even able to eat cafe rio for dinner!
Thank you Kait and Spence for your help! It was great to have you over to our house for the night! We appreciate your support and the fun memories that were made.
The next morning we all woke up and got ready for a session at the Timpanogos temple. Tymber (Dallen's cousin) was able to go through for her first time as she is preparing to go on her mission to Guatemala! The same country that Dallen was able to serve for his mission. It was a very spiritual meeting and we are really proud of Tymber and look forward to hearing about her mission in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment