Tough Enough To Wear Pink Rodeo
On Friday night we had the opening rodeo and all of us wore pink dresses. My Grandpa Fullmer drove our ride for the night and Davi and Easton came along for the ride. Right before we were supposed to ride in the grand entry for the rodeo the truck wouldn't start so we had to push it and pop the clutch to get it going. We got it going and it worked out great! ...although we almost got dumped out the back :) haha
On the Saturday night rodeo we rode in the Grand entry again which was pretty fun. I'm glad that we don't have to deal with any more dresses though. It was the last required night for those.
The synchronized riding team did a cool routine to bring in the flag and to present the national anthem. They later performed another routine in the rodeo that was fun to watch. Dallen Proctor also came down for the weekend and we had a really fun time together watching the rodeo, although it was a lot smaller than the one we went to in Nephi.

One of my favorite parts of it all was that my Grandpa Fullmer was able to drive the royalty around in his old red Ford truck that he has restored and kept running over the years. I love being able to live so close to my Grandpa and his willingness to drop what he has going at the farm to help me. He has always been so loving and supportive and I appreciate all that he continues to do for me. I have learned many things from my Grandpa Fullmer as I have worked with him at the farm with driving combines in the wheat fields, fixed a diesel trailer, planted potatoes and corn, worked on tractors, and stayed many nights in his camping trailer. One time when I was 6 years old I stowed away with some of my cousins to the farm and got out there without a coat or shoes and all we had to try to contact my parents were some radio's because there weren't any cell phones at the time. This summer I spent a couple of days staining their porch at their house and have done a few projects similar to that with my Grandpa over the years. I will never get tired of hearing his jokes and being around his fun sense of humor. He always has a smile on his face and keeps me laughing. These are just a few memories I have with my Grandpa and I look forward to making more! Thanks for all that you do! I love you!
I LOVE that picture of you and "grandpa"... seriously, it is perfect! You look beautiful in all the pics of course! Love ya!
ReplyDelete