Thursday, August 5, 2010

?Flour Anyone?


For mutual this week it was a combined activity with all of the young women and men. We went to the Robinson's corrals east of town and made a mess of ourselves! For a previous activity the young women collected and bought tons of nylons, cut them into sections, filled them with flour, and made 'bombs' for the big flour war. All-in-all there were 50 lbs of flour used in bombs!! (pictured L-R: Brother Todd Randall, Nathan Martin, Parker Lewis, Cade Lewis, Rylan Goodwine, Shane Christensen, Jesse Smith, Cody Randall, Brother Tyler Jack, Bryson Chamberlain, Easton Bowring, Sarah Walker, Janessa Bowring, Brother Brian Goodwine, Brother Brandon Epson, Loren Randall, Sister Amy Westcott, Shelby Lewis, Andrew Torres, Kelli Robinson, and LaShay Lewis, and taking the picture, Sister Tina Murdock!)


We went to the Robinsons corrals east of town and started
off by playing a couple rounds of capture the flag. During
the game I was able to get Brother Goodwine really good
down the back and face.
...Sarah Walker, Loren Randall, and Easton Bowring all took a few good shots!
The games lasted for a while, but it just turned into a free-for-all and we started ripping the nylons apart for access to larger amounts of flour. By the end of the night everybody was completely covered in flour from head to toe!...And yes to Cody and Shane, Loren and I rocked you guys!
I'm deffinately going to miss being in Young Womens! It was really fun to end my last mutual on an intense and exciting one with everybody. I have so many memories from mutual and I'm so glad that I became involved and participated in the activities. A HUGE thanks to all of my leaders who made it such a fun and welcoming place to be! I love all of you!...And to Kelli and Loren, I've had such a blast with you guys!!! You're both awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment