Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun Times With Family

On Thursday night Dallen and I went to dinner with Grandma June and Grandpa Carl Warnick. We ate at the pizza factory which was great! Afterwards we went back to their house and they showed me their place. Grandpa has a really neat collection of old model cars that he collects and Grandma showed me a couple of rugs that she has made for her house. I have been working on some similar to what she is making so it was good to get some pointers on how it's done. It was fun to spend some time with them and to be able to get to know them a little better. They're both really sweet people and we love them! They live near the Mt. Timpanogos temple in Pleasant Grove so we are lucky to live so close! We look forward to spending more time with them and hope to see them often.
Later that night, Dallen and I made a stop at the famous "COLD STONE" for some yummy ice-cream! I'm not sure if it's a good thing that we live so close to one but I know my tastebuds love me every time we go! haha
On Friday we made a trip down to Monticello to pick up this derby car. Dallen has sold a couple of his cars this week so we can get a dune buggy for us. This is one of the cars that he decided to sell. Thank you for the kind Mr. Johnson who helped us push the car on the trailor with his tractor! I don't think we could have done it without him!
We spent the night with my family at their house and were able to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Fullmer as well as Great-Grandma Sonderegger. All of them are doing well and my Grandma Fullmer is recovering well from a knee surgery that she recently had last week. I love every time we get to visit all of them. The next morning we headed to Emry to watch Hunter play in a baseball game. On the way up Davi was able to help us keep Xela company and it was fun to chat with her on the drive.
The baseball game was fun to watch but as always, our trips seem to be too short and we found our way back on the road to Lehi. It was a quick trip but fun to spend what little time we had with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment