Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 1 in NZ



Right now I am at the top of Mound Eden just by Auckland New Zealand! The sunset and the islands around us are amazing! We were asked to write our expectations of the trip and to say what we want to accomplish throughout the next 4 weeks with the International Student Volunteers program. I am really looking forward to the touring part and the adventure opportunities. The service part is going to be fun as well and I expect myself to work hard and to make the most of every situation. I expect myself to keep the standards that I've lived my whole life and to write about the experiences I am about to have every day so that I will be able to remember everything that happens.

I want to meet everyone in my group and to remember their names and something about them. I want to have a successful service group and I want to be encouraging and to make a difference.

I know that I am different from everyone else and I kind of stand out in a different way so I want to make a connection with the people I meet and to find something that we have in common.


I already miss Dallen and my family but I will never have this experience again so I want to make the most of what I have and not dwell on what I don't have. It's going to be AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment