Our lovely moms were all able to come up for the weekend so we had a fun night with them. We all went to dinner at Chili's and then went home and made gingerbread houses. We (roomies) all decided that we need to bring our moms around more often because we never before got whistled at until tonight when they were walking with us! lol above is Sherrill (my mom), Kim (Ashlee's mom), Fenece (Sam's mom) and Julie (Anna's mom). We were so happy that they could all come with us to dinner and we could all meet each other!
Anna, Sam, Ashlee, and me! Don't we all look like our mothers!
After dinner we went back to Ventana Apartments and made gingerbread houses! Sam's struggled a little and so she ended up making a church. My mom and I couldn't get the house roof to hold up so we made ours an outhouse. haha! Anna and Julie were pro's at it and they got theirs decorated all cute and it was still standing. Ashlee and her mom had a hard time getting theirs to stay together for a while but they kept working on it and by the end they looked wonderful as well!
This is just a little video of the fun we had making the houses :)
And of course we couldn't end the night without a frosting fight! Ashlee started it by putting a dab of it on my face and I was holding the whole tub of frosting so I used it to my advantage and we had fun with it.
After Ashlee and I got all cleaned up she distracted Anna so that I could get her. My clean face didn't last very long and was covered in more frosting after no time! It was super fun though! Well worth the mess we had to clean up after wards.
No comments:
Post a Comment