GOD BLESS AMERICA
I feel very blessed to live in the land that I do. To all the men leaving soon, thank you for your sacrifices, your willingness to serve, for the hardships you go through, the time spent representing and fighting to protect this beautiful country we live in.We will keep a prayer in our hearts to the men and women fighting, and for their families they leave behind who support them in their standings.
The parade started off by these fighter planes flying over us as the flag was presented. It was a great reminder that the 4th of July is to celebrate our independence and the soldiers who still fight for us and not just the floats, candy, and games.
Miss San Juan Royalty... My favorite part was seeing all of the little girls on the side of the streets looking to us and the smiles they would have on their faces when we would wave to them. Being in the parade was no big deal to me, but to them it seemed pretty important. (By the way, the queen wave is harder than it looks! haha)
There's just not a parade in San Juan without the 'Big 4'tractor and the cowboys on their horses. It's a tradition that I don't think will ever end.
Everyone loved playing in the water from the fire trucks
Ness.. I love you so much because you are beautiful inside and out, you are such a great example to all of those young girls out there!!! I luv your guts.. Nessa
ReplyDelete